AOL Mail not working
A quick way to resolve the issue of AOL mail stops working on iPhone & Android.
AOL is the web-based email service provider to share, transfer, and gather information across the internet. This service has gained the top name among the service providers because of its finest features of mail, but not everyone encounters these type of issues with AOL mail account like AOL Mail not working on iPhone and on Android.
Fortunately, you are at the right place, user can easily resolve this issue by following this below-stated approach to fix the issue of AOL mail not working in one go.
Learn these simple Solutions to fix AOL Mail not responding on iPhone
These methods are the most convenient and suitable approach to rectify the issue of AOL mail not working on the iPhone, so reads each one of these methods to resolve it early.
- Reset network settings
Generally, resetting of the network fix every type of problem-related to the network for the proper range of signals in the device, so reset your network by following these below-mentioned steps to fix AOL mail not working on iPhone.
- In the initial stage of the process, launch the setting page on your iPhone and click on the option of General.
- Now after following the above, go-ahead for the option of resetting and concurrently click on it.
- In the next move, click on the option of reset network settings and wait until the network gets reset.
- After completing all the steps, now you should restart your device to check whether the problem is resolved or not.
- Enable the Airplane Mode
This inbuilt feature of phones has the scope to fix the issue of AOL not working on the device. It requires a good range of internet connectivity to deal with the problem. So here we have described some simple and easy to follow steps to help you out to fix AOL mail not working on iPhone.
- First, users are required to Launch the Settings page and concurrently click on the Airplane mode.
- After following the above, users must wait for few seconds and disable the Airplane mode concurrently.
- In the next move, Thereafter again try logging in to the AOL Mail to check whether the issue is resolved or not.
- Configure AOL mail manually
These are the most suitable and safest approach to fix the issue of AOL not working, so follow these steps carefully.
- To start the process, the users are first required to delete the AOL mail account to fix the issue.
- After following the above or removal of the account, users are now required to configure the AOL Mail manually on their iPhone.
- In the next move, now the users are required to launch the Settings page of AOL and click on the Mail, Contacts and for the Calendar option.
- Moving ahead, now click on the Add account option.
- Further, now the users will be asked to provide the account details of the person to proceed and move.
- Now, you have to select IMAP settings and concurrently set the incoming and the outgoing server for the AOL account.
- In the last step effort, you see that your AOL mail account will be added successfully to your iPhone device.
If you found that your AOL mail not working on android then we may look for the safest and easy solution to fix it. Install the AOL app on your phone, so that you don’t need to run behind the solution if everything is in one application.
Steps To Fix AOL Account Not Working On Android
- First and foremost, users are required to Open the AOL app in their Android phone.
- Following above now Log into the account and move ahead of the Setting as the incoming and of the outgoing server.
- In the next move, now you have to choose the IMAP account settings and have to perform these below-mentioned steps:
- First users are required to set the IMAP server to imap.AOL.com Port number to 143 and security type to None.
After making the changes, users are required to click “Next” and now make the changes in the STMP account settings as given below or call to the AOL live support
- First users are required to set the SMTP Server to smtp.AOL.com
- Now you have to change the Port Number to 587
- In the last step, now the users are required to save the changes made and exit the application concurrently.
- Now again login to the account with the help of id and password and check whether everything is ok or not.
Consider and adhere with the above-mentioned approach to fix AOL mail not working on iphone or on the android device, if you are seeking further assistance you can call directly to the dedicated support team of the AOL to get around the problem.