How to reset Chrome password ?
A comprehensive guide on how one can restore deleted password on Google Chrome
Google Chrome is by far is one of the finest creations of Google that have made browsing a simple task. Furthermore, the latest features embedded in the application make it more appealing and user-friendly in comparison to various other browsers available at present. Also, to make it easier for users to access multiple accounts at a time, Google Chrome has an in-built password manager service that helps one to sync their passwords with the browser, so they can easily access the particular service without the worry of remembering the password.
Is it possible to recover the deleted password on Google Chrome?
Indeed, the services offered by Google Chrome are the finest, but many users have a query whether it is possible to perform Chrome password recovery. Well, for the users who are not aware, once the password is deleted from Chrome it is gone forever. Whether you deleted the password purposely or by mistake, the browser only offers a few seconds to undo the action, or else there is no way to recover the deleted password. And since Chrome syncs the changes, once the user tries to access Google Chrome on another device, they might fail to restore the deleted password.
Method to recover deleted password on Google Chrome
Well, for the users who are wondering if there is any possible way to perform Chrome password recovery, they would be glad to know that there is a hack that they can try out to restore the deleted password. But, before heading on with the process, it is required that the user has at least one device on which the Chrome is installed, and it should be the one that the user has not used after the deletion of the password.
Further, to help out the users with the procedure to perform Chrome password recovery, here are the steps that would help users walk through the complete procedure to restore deleted passwords on Chrome.
- To begin the process, the user is required to open the Settings section of Chrome on the device on which the password was deleted.
- Further, the user needs to click on the option labeled as Sync.
- Now, the user is required to scroll down and click on the manage sync data option on the dashboard.
- Then, on the data from the Chrome sync page, the user is required to scroll down and click on the reset sync option.
- After that, when a pop-up box appears on the screen, here the user needs to click on the OK button.
- And now, the user needs to access Google Chrome on the device that is not used after the password deletion to proceed with Chrome password recovery.
- Then, the user is required to sign-in the particular device manually and the browser will sync the locally stored data with Google servers.
- Further, the user needs to access Google Chrome on the device where the password was originally deleted and enable the turn on the sync option.
- After that, the user would be able to restore the deleted password on the device and access online services without any interruption.
Thus, with the competition of these steps, the users can easily perform Chrome password recovery. Besides, if the user has any queries, they can check out the ways to contact the tech support mentioned below.
Contacting tech support for resolving Google issues
For the users who are seeking assistance regarding Chrome password recovery or to fix issues related to any of the Google problems, here are the contact options that one can opt for reaching out to the representative to seek assistance.
As Google support strives to offer its users with the finest services, the users are offered with different modes of contact options that include:
- Over the phone: The user can seek help from the support representative over a phone call and quickly fix their issues.
- Live chat help: Besides, if Google support offers live chat assistance for a particular service, then one can opt for this service when the representative is not available over a phone call.
- Email assistance: Lastly, to resolve Google-related issues, the user can send out an email to the Google support representative and seek prompt assistance.
How does Google tech support help in resolving issues?
For the users who are wondering how Google tech support helps in resolving issues, they are required to reach out to the support representative by using any of the above-listed options and seek prompt assistance. Further, these are the listed points that prove that contacting Google tech support is worthy.
- 24X7 assistance to help users with their queries.
- Solutions provided are as per the requirement of the users.
- Reliable and effective solutions provided by experts.
- Assistance if offered until the issue is resolved.