How does google phone number work
A Complete Guide On How To Use Google Voice In Your Device
Google is one of the finest voicemail services that is offered by Google. It lets you send free text messages, customize your voicemails, and even read the text transcripts of your voicemails among other things. Besides, Google Voice is a free service for all Google webmail clients (Gmail) users. Hence, if you are also a Google user, and have been planning to use the Google voice phone number in your device, then here’s what you need to know.
How One Can Use The Google Voice Number?
Google Voice is quite simple to use for any Gmail user. However, if you are not a Gmail user, then you can sign up for it, then you’ll provide a phone number i.e. the Google voice number. This number is connected to all of your different mobile and computer devices including the VoIP lines. You can manage all of your devices with just one number. And also dedicate a phone device to ring first as per your preferences.
Best Features of Google Voice
- Customizable phone setup.
- Call recording
- Voice Transcription
- Control on your calls.
- Other features for both personal and business purposes.
Here’s How does Google phone number work
Google Voice comes with various functionalities that can help you to listen to the voicemails before even answering the calls, customize a ringtone for dedicated callers, routing a call, Voicemail transcripts, recording a call, get voicemail notifications via email or SMS, block a call, get conference calling, switching phone devices during a single call, and much more.
However, when it comes to the call rates of the Google voice Number, this depends on the outbound calls for both domestic & international destinations. Also, one can make their Google Voice calls through the mobile app. Moreover, if you need any further information on the call rates of Google Voice, then kindly visit the Google Voice official webpage.
The process to Set Up The Google Voice on PC or Phone
You can easily set up the Google voice Number in your device especially with its official app. However, the features may vary depending on the Google Voice version (paid or free). Also, the call rates for both international and domestic destinations can vary.
- At first, if you wish to get the Google Voice Number, you first have to decide where you do you want to set up the number – Computer or phone.
- To create an account on Google Voice, first, visit the Google Voice sign-up page, then sign into your Google account. However, if you don’t have one, then create it.
- After you have created the account and signed in to It, then review the terms & services, and then click on Continue.
- Next, you are required to search for available phone numbers as per the city, area code, or destinations. However, if you are unable to find the number of your respective area, then try searching for it via a nearby area code.
- Hereafter, select the phone number, then follow the onscreen instructions to select a PIN to fetch your messages, and then to use your Google Voice settings from your phone or device. Also, if you have set up Google Voice in your PC, then you can use it on your phone via the PC-To-Phone feature.
- Next, you’ll be asked to provide a forwarding number. This will help you to set up another phone or PC on which you wish to get the ring when someone calls on your Google Voice phone number.
- Eventually, once you have setup your Google Voice, you’ll need to verify your device. For this, you’ll have to get the numerical code after you call on Google Voice on your forwarding phone or PC device. Simply enter the code in the given space, and then follow the onscreen instructions to finish the verification.
How Does Google Phone Number Work? Get Expert Assistance
In case, if you are still trying to figure out How does Google's phone number works, then you can contact the experts at Google. They’ll surely guide you with the best information & solutions to ensure that your Google Voice is successfully setup on your preferred device. Also, you can inquire about the call rates for both international and domestic destinations.