How to bypass Google account verification?
How do I bypass Google account verification on android after a factory reset?
Almost every android device relies on Google account for the activation. Many times, the devices get stolen or lost so for that case Google has introduced the security feature for Android called “Factory Reset Protection (FRP)”. No doubt to say that this is a useful security feature but it becomes a headache to the user when they forget their Google username and password. That’s why it is good to know how to bypass Google account verification in a very simple manner.
Google Account Verification is an easy process, but it is a useful method of security. It needs that when you set up a new device, you have to type your Google account details and verify that you are the owner of that account by just clicking on a link present in an email. It is a simple process if you follow the flow of the steps. You can easily set up bypass Google verification in your device by just following the steps.
What is Factory Reset Protection (FRP)?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a simple security feature for Android devices with Android OS Version 5.1 and higher versions. It provides an in-built security feature by which you can protect your device and information, including screen locks and data encryptions. It is an automatically enabled service when you register your device with the Google account and it will be disabled if the Google account is deleted from the device before the Factory Data Reset. After activation of the FRP, it will allow you to use your device after a Factory Data Reset in an unauthenticated environment. It means if your device has been Factory Reset in any other way than Settings then the FRP lock will be enabled. The users have got the answer for FRP but they wonder about how to bypass Google account verification, but no need to panic as we will get the answer in the below content.
Merits of Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset protection has a number of benefits for its customers. Some of are described below:
- It secures your android device no matter what the problem is.
- It has an in-built security feature that protects your device data and information, screen locks and data encryptions from the harmful threats.
- The FRP is automatically enabled when you register your device with the Google account.
Demerits of Factory Reset Protection:
If your Android device has been lost or stolen, then the FRP feature is useful for the individual. It has no use for the one who steals the device as it is secured with FRP features. Some of the demerits or when the FRP feature is not useful are:
- The demerit of the FRP is if by chance you sell your phone and the other one who purchased the phone is unable to open the device.
- If you reset your phone or you don’t remember the credentials of the phone that has been setup on the phone initially.
That’s why when knowing about how to bypass Google account verification as it is a good skill to have but unfortunately, it’s not a straightforward process, it doesn’t even depend on the device you are using.
How to Bypass Google FRP Lock?
Bypass Google verification and the FRP lock are not straightforward processes as going to the Settings and tapping the right section. If you want to Bypass Google FRP lock, then you have to follow the below steps carefully.
- First of all, you need to Disable FRP on your device.
- Apply the Bypass verification by resetting your device. It is applicable for some of the devices.
- Bypass verification has to go through a series of steps.
- You can even use the APK toll for Bypass verification.
How to turn off the Factory Reset Protection to Bypass Google Account Verification?
Disabling the FRP protection is probably the easiest way to ensure that you don’t have to deal with this issue. It’s also the simplest method available to bypass Google verification.
The user must go through the below steps if you are looking for how to bypass Google account verification in a simple way.
- First of all, you need to open the Settings of your device.
- Now, you need to select the “Cloud and Accounts” option.
- You need to tap the Accounts section.
- Search and click the Google account.
- Click the Remove Account button.
- To remove the account, you need to tap the Remove Account button.
After the removal of the Google account from the device, you will no longer be able to access FRP lock. If you have sold your phone to someone, then before handing the phone to someone, you should ensure that the new owner won’t have access to the account.
With the above procedure, you can easily perform bypass Google verification in a very simple manner. If you have any issue regarding Google bypass verification, then you are free to contact customer support.
Finally, the users have got the answer of how to bypass Google account verification in an easy way. The technical team will provide you the necessary solutions to your problems. They will be providing you with higher and effective solutions to your problem. Additionally, you can also visit the assistance table to clear all your doubts.