How to Change Apple Id Password?
Apple ID and password is a key to access the products and services of the Apple Inc. However, if you feel your password is breached and now looking for the process ‘Apple ID password change online’ then go through the below-mentioned process. This method will help you to perform the task effectively.
Before moving further, make sure to remember the answers of few security questions because you will need the same amid the process. Moreover, Apple ID password change is an easy process but for a security concern Apple maintains the security question and answer feature.
A quick way for Apple ID Password Change
- If you are accessing PC and looking for Apple ID password change on PC, then get ready for the same. Your first step is to open the browser and go to the official website of Apple by clicking on the link https://appleid.apple.com/
- Enter your Apple ID and click on the arrow button to proceed further.
- Now, enter your password to reach the account section.
- In the account section, you will get few options and one of such is the ‘Password & Security’ click on it.
- Thereafter, you will have to answer the security question to prove the ownership of the account.
- After completing the above task, click on ‘Change Password’.
- Enter your current password and new password. Make sure to enter the new password again to confirm the action.
That’s it; your task is accomplished. Now, access Apple features with a new password and also uses the same password on iPhone (if using). Make sure to change the password on all the services offered by the Apple such as iCloud.