How to recover Gmail Password
Guide to Know the different methods of Gmail Password Recovery:
Google enables its account users to set recovery options like recovery phone numbers, security questions, and secondary email addresses. Hence, it is not a hard-hitting job to recover a lost or hacked account. Also, Google has a responsive and user-friendly account security department that helps unfortunate users to get their lost accounts back. Find how to recover your Gmail passwords in two different ways. Today we will talk about account recovery via security questions and recovery phone numbers. First, we will discuss account recovery via security questions, and then Gmail password recovery via SMS.
How do I recover a Gmail password with a phone number?
It is a common situation when Gmail account users forget the password and are unable to access their account, so to get the access back of the account, and they need to recover Gmail password with phone number. If they feel it is difficult to recover their Gmail password, here are some steps that will help users get access to their account.
- Firstly, the user needs to go to the official sign-in page of the Gmail account or Gmail with the help of any web browser.
- Now, the user is required to enter the user's email address for which they want to recover the password, and after that, tap on the Next option or press enter.
- Then, the user needs to tap on forget password option below the emailed and password panel.
- Then they will take you to the following web page, where the user may require entering the last remembered password or trying another way.
- Then, the user can click on the Send Code option, and a verification code will be sent to the user's recovery phone number and then enter the code and tap on submit
- Lastly, the user needs to enter the new Gmail account password and re-enter.
Using the steps mentioned above, users can get access to the Gmail account with a phone number, but if they are still facing the question of how can I recover Gmail Account, they may contact Gmail customer care services.
How can I recover my Gmail password via SMS?
Many times users forget the password of the Gmail account. Then they want to recover their Gmail password with their phone number via call or SMS. If users want to recover their Gmail account password. Below mentioned steps will help the user in getting access to their Gmail account back
- The user needs to open the sign-in page of an official Gmail account with the help of any web browser.
- Then Gmail will ask the user to enter the email address for which the user wants to recover the password and press enter.
- Then, the user will see forget password option and tap on that option.
- Then they will take you to the next web page, where the user may require entering the last remembered password or trying another way.
- Now, the user will see the SMS recovery code option and then tap on the option.
- Then Gmail will send the verification code via SMS on the phone number of the user.
- Now, the user needs to enter the verification code received on the enter verification code box.
- Then Gmail will match the code and then ask the user to reset the password for the account.
- Now, the user will enter the desired password, re-enter the same, and get the account back.
Using the steps mentioned above, users can recover their Gmail account via SMS. However, if they are still facing the question of how can I recover my Gmail Account, they may contact Gmail customer care services.
How can I recover my Gmail account without a phone number and recovery email?
Sometimes users forget the password of the Gmail or Gmail account. Then they want to recover their Gmail password without Phone number and email. If the user wants to recover their Gmail account password but they don't have a phone number and email, and then below mention is the procedure below will help the user get access to their account back if they don't have a phone number or email.
- Firstly, visit the Gmail account recovery page through any web browser.
- Then on the Gmail sign page user will require typing Gmail email and tapping on the next or continue option.
- Then web page will ask the user to enter the last password used, whatever they remembered, and then tap on continue.
- Then users need to tap the Try another method option if they want to recover a Gmail password without a phone number and email as a user doesn't have either. The user needs to tap on try another way until the panel started displaying Security Questions.
- Lastly, the user needs to enter the answer to a security question and set a new password.
Steps to Recover Gmail password with Security Question:
Answer security questions to recover Gmail password
- Open your preferred web browser and launch the official Account Recovery page of Gmail.
- It will insist you choose I don’t know my password.
- After that enter your Gmail address then, Click on Continue.
- Navigate to the Verify your identity section.
- Here you will need to answer the set of security questions associated to your account.
- Try to provide accurate answers as much as you can.
- The accuracy of your provided answers will insist Gmail give you the chance of setting a new password.
- Make a new password and enter it.
- Confirm the new password by entering it for the second time.
- Recover your Gmail password.
The steps as mentioned earlier will help the user recover the Gmail password without a phone number or email. However, if they are still facing how I can recover Gmail account password, they may contact Gmail customer care.