How to stop Google Pop-Up Ads?
How to Stop Google Pop-Up Ads in Chrome, Android and iPhone in Simple Steps?
Google pop up ads are the kind of online advertising that appears when a user accesses any website. A pop-up ad in Google is a graphical user interface area and kind of small window that appear suddenly in the form of a visual interface. These pop-up ads contain plenty of advertising that sometimes beneficial for the users because these ads made up for either for any product’s information or other. These Google pop up ads appear on every device whether it’s a smartphone or computer that annoying most of the users. But users can stop these pop-up ads in all sorts of devices in a very simple manner and if you don’t know how to stop Google pop up ads, then read this article and learn about the step by step process to stop these pop-up ads on all kinds of devices.
How Do I Stop Google Pop Up Ads in Chrome?
Are you receiving too much Google pop up ads in Chrome? But you don’t want to receive these ads due to any specific reason? Then you have the option of stopping these ads which is possible with the help of the inbuilt pop-up blocker feature of Chrome. You can stop Google pop up ads in your Google Chrome in a very simple manner and if you don’t know about the process, then follow the mentioned instructions.
Steps to stop Google pop up ads in Chrome:
- First of all, open Chrome in your computer and then you need to click on the menu icon which is present at the top-right corner.
- Now you can click on Settings from the scroll down menu.
- After that, click on the Site Settings section.
- Now click on Pop-ups and redirects the menu.
- Now turn the Allowed option for blocking the ads.
- If you want to stop pop-ups for a single site, then click on the Add tab and then enter the URL address for that.
- After that, you need to restart your computer to complete the process stopping pop up ads in Chrome.
How Do I Stop Google Pop Up Ads in Android?
Are you annoying from the pop-up ads appearing in your Android phone? Then you can simply get rid of these ads after stopping than in Android. The process of stopping Google pop-up as in Android is very simple and you can stop Google pop up ads in a very simple manner after following the recommended instructions.
Steps to stop Google pop up ads in Android:
- Open the Google Chrome app on your Android phone.
- Tap on More icon which is accessible on the top-right side of the screen.
- Now you can tap on Settings from the scroll down menu.
- Now scroll down to Site Settings.
- After that, tap on the Pop-ups section.
- Now toggled the button to disable the pop-up ads in your Android phone.
How Do I Stop Google Pop Up Ads on iPhone or iPad?
If you are getting too many ads while browsing a website on your iPhone or iPad, then you can easily stop these Google pop-up ads and access a website without getting any kind of pop up ads. The process of stopping these ads on your iPhone is very simple and you can stop Google pop-up ads in your iOS devices within a very quick way. If you don’t know how to stop these pop-ups ads, then you can follow the mentioned instructions.
Steps to stop Google pop-ups ads in iPhone:
- First of all, open the Chrome app in your iOS device.
- Now you need to tap on More icon that you can find at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Now you can scroll down and then tap on Settings.
- After that, tap on the Content Settings option and then find the Block Pop-ups section.
- Tap on Block Pop-ups option.
- Now you turn on the pop-up blocking option to stop the Google pop up ads on your iPhone or iPad.
Hopefully, after following the above-listed instructions, you can Stop Google Pop-Up Ads in your multiple devices in a very quick way. In case you are still getting pop up ads in your devices or you want to get more information regarding this process, then you can straightforwardly contact the customer support team for reliable assistance.