How do I contact Mozilla Thunderbird customer service
How do I talk to a live person at Mozilla Thunderbird?
Would you like to contact someone at Mozilla Thunderbird? If yes, then don’t worry as you are at the best spot as here you will receive the specified information on the same. Mozilla Firefox is one among the foremost notable email clients that permit you to manage multiple email accounts beneath one platform. It offers impeccable dependableness and a few of the foremost advanced options. Thankfully, the users will contact Mozilla Thunderbird customer service to know the options of Mozilla Thunderbird. It’s not necessary that solely the new users have to be compelled to face issues whereas mistreatment Mozilla Thunderbird.
Everyone wonders about how do I contact Thunderbird support but it can be easily solved. Even the skilful users might have to be compelled to subsume some errors and issues in mistreatment of this application.
Through helpline numbers:
- This is one of the easiest ways to connect to the support team of Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Take the phone and call on the given helpline number. Once the call gets answered, you need to elucidate your issues clearly in order to obtain simple and worthwhile solutions.
- You will be offered with free Mozilla Thunderbird customer service and it is available 24/7 in your service.
Through live chat:
- This is the instant way to talk to live person at Mozilla Thunderbird if you are unable to reach out to them through a phone call.
- You can chat online with the customer support team of Mozilla thunderbird and they will provide quick solutions during chat and you can fix your issues instantly.
Through email support:
- It is another way to contact the Mozilla Thunderbird customer service where you are required to send an email and they will reply back to you with the instant solutions.
- This method takes more time but still it is exemplary when you are unable to contact the customer representatives with the help of helpline numbers
How do they fix issues of Mozilla thunderbird?
It is quite easy to fix the issues of Mozilla thunderbird. There are plenty of solutions to fix the issues of Mozilla thunderbird. Some of them are given below:
- Not able to send Email Messages with the help of Mozilla Thunderbird
Follow the below steps given in case you are not able to send messages using Mozilla Thunderbird.
- The user should make sure that Mozilla Thunderbird is configured properly.
- You should try to send messages with the help of the alternate TCP port 2525.
If the problem still continues then you should contact Mozilla Thunderbird customer service.
- Reset Mozilla thunderbird:
Follow the below mentioned steps in order to reset the Mozilla Thunderbird Password.
- First and foremost, you are required to visit the Mozilla Thunderbird and tap on the Tools option.
- Next, tap the “Options”.
- After that, open saved password window under the security tab.
- Choose the account whose password you wish to change. Tap on “Remove” button and restart the thunderbird.
- Tap the “Get Mail” button. The Thunderbird will immediate you for a new password.
- Now, you need to enter the new password and tap the “Ok”.
If you have any kind of query, you can talk to live person at Mozilla thunderbird in a secure manner.
What are the issues of Mozilla thunderbird?
As stated earlier, the Mozilla thunderbird is that the one stop destination to mend all the quiet problems associated with the Mozilla thunderbird. Additionally to the present, you will be able to decide Mozilla thunderbird helpline variety although you have got any doubt relating to the options of Mozilla thunderbird. Here are a number of the errors and problems that you will be able to realize with exemplary client support by contacting the Mozilla Thunderbird customer service.
- Issues in sending emails through Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Mozilla Thunderbird not working in Windows 10
- Mozilla Thunderbird not opening.
- Configure issues in Mozilla Thunderbird for Yahoo Mail
- Set up issues in Mozilla Thunderbird for Gmail
- Several Configuration issues with Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Password issues such as forget Mozilla thunderbird password, thunderbird password recovery etc.
- Incomplete installation of the Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Due to downloading error of the Mozilla Thunderbird.
Advantages of contacting the Mozilla thunderbird support team:
- 24/7 active customer assistance.
- Well-mannered Customer Support technician with years of experience.
- Impeccable technical support at the most affordable price.
- Highly-proficient and well-trained customer representatives
- Required assistance is cost-effective.
- Offers quick and simple solutions.
- Availability of Remote Desktop support if needed.
- Personalized solution to every problem.
Finally, you got the answer of How do I contact Thunderbird support in a proper manner. After implementing the above methods, the user can speak to a support person in a very efficient manner. If you still have any doubt or query, then you can contact the Mozilla Thunderbird customer service for instant assistance. The customer representative will pay attention to your problem patiently and offer you the elevated and worthwhile solution. The best thing about Mozilla Thunderbird support number is that it remains available for 24*7.
Mozilla Thunderbird FAQ;
What is Thunderbird?
Thunderbird is a free, open-source, cross-platform application for managing email, news feeds, chat, and newsgroups. It is a local (rather than browser or web-based) email application that is powerful yet easy-to-use. See Thunderbird features for a summary of the features.
Who makes Thunderbird?
Thunderbird is developed, tested, translated and supported largely by group of dedicated volunteers, plus paid staff. Thunderbird is an independent, community-driven project. Therefore its paid staff, budget and fundraising are entirely managed and overseen by the Thunderbird Council, which is elected by the Thunderbird Community - with funds donated by the Thunderbird community. (Many years ago it was managed by Mozilla Corporation and Mozilla Messaging. And Mozilla still hosts many of the Thunderbird resources.)
Why should I use Thunderbird?
Thunderbird is free. Thunderbird has many cool features. Thunderbird gives you control and ownership over your email. There are many add-ons available for Thunderbird to extend and customize your email experience. Thunderbird's history is with Mozilla, and so it adheres to the Mozilla Manifesto, a pledge that describes a commitment to an open, accessible, egalitarian Internet.
Is Thunderbird free?
Yes! Thunderbird is open source software. Anyone can download and use the program for free, and view and modify the source code under the terms of the license.
Where can I download Thunderbird?
Download Thunderbird here. Or use these links for different languages, beta versions, old versions, and the source code.
Is Thunderbird available in my language?
Thunderbird has many dedicated volunteer translators who translate each version. If you do not find your language in the download list, then we encourage you to develop a localized version with the help of the community of volunteers.
Is Thunderbird available for my platform?
Probably. Windows, Mac and Linux are available from the download page. For other operating systems, you can build Thunderbird from the source code.
What is my Thunderbird email address?
Thunderbird is an application, so it does not provide email addresses, nor the service to transmit emails. But Thunderbird can be used with your existing email address and service provider to send, receive, sort and search your email messages. If you do not have an email address, you may apply to a service provider when you first start Thunderbird.
Common email address and service providers include:
Internet Service Providers (ISPs): When you sign up for internet access through an ISP they usually give you one or more email accounts.
Web-based: Many web sites provide email accounts. These include Google, Yahoo!, Windows Live Hotmail, and others.
Corporate: Employers often provide their employees with email accounts.
All of these email accounts can be used with Thunderbird. In fact, with Thunderbird, you can access mail from multiple accounts at the same time. All you need to do is set up your account.
Where is my personal information (such as my messages, passwords, account information, etc) stored?
Thunderbird stores your personal stuff on your local drive. If you are using the IMAP protocol for accessing messages, your messages are also on your email server. See IMAP Synchronization for more information. You will also want to protect this information by backing up your profile.
Where can I get help with using Thunderbird?
All support is web-based - for example, the article you are reading now. This Knowledge Base has many articles that may help you. Check Thunderbird's support forum where you can ask a question, or search for issues and answers similar to your own. Also, the MozillaZine community has a library of articles and a forum.
Thunderbird does not provide direct support services. In other words, Thunderbird does not offer support via email, fax, chat, phone, remote, nor paid support, so be wary of offers of paid support, and also please report scams that you think are suspicious. Instead, we rely on our volunteer community (which includes you) to help users. We hope that you, a Thunderbird user, will become a Thunderbird community member. (See below on how to help.)