Internet Explorer Password Recovery
What are the necessary steps you can take to recover your Internet Explorer password?
Sometimes you get stuck when you need to find some information on the internet, and you forget your password. In this case, all you need to do is to recover your internet explorer password and go ahead with the process.
Internet explorer password recovery steps are easy to opt for. You can follow the process mentioned above to get back access to your account. These steps will help you get back your account, and then you can use it again. We are mentioning two types of the method below for your reference.
Steps to recover your Internet explorer:
- The first step is to open the internet explorer and tap on the "Tools" tab above in the menu bar.
- You will then see a drop-down from which you will have to click on the "internet options."
- Under the "Content" tab, you will have to click on the "Settings" that you will find next to the "Autocomplete" section.
- Once you are done, the operating window will appear that will be labeled as "AutoComplete."
- You will have to scroll down and tap on the "Manage passwords." Once you click on this, the credential manager will open.
- You will get two credential section that will be Windows credential Manager and web Credential Manager.
- You will now have to hit the tab of "Web Credential Manager" option.
- Now, the "Window Security" dialog box will appear to have to type your Windows password in the Search box and press OK.
- After pressing "OK," the web credential Manager would show the entire internet explorer password stored within it along with the usernames.
- In case the password is shown with the asterisk marks. You will have to tap on the "Show" next to the asterisk mark, and then your password will be exposed.
- You will now have to open the Software, and you will find various modes. For the sake of the following articles, you will have to choose the "Manual mode" and tap on it.
- You will see a window named "PIEPR-manual mode" on your screen.
- From there, you will have to choose the type of IE version you are using in the Internet Explorer version section.
- The next step is to provide the full path to the NTUSER.DAT registry file. You will have to go to your profile directory, where your username will be the one from which you are running that account.
- Once you are done with this, you will have to click on "Next," and you can now see the password.
This is how you can unlock your internet explorer. You are free to contact the Internet Explorer Customer Service team to learn more about the process. They will let you know about them in detail.