How to fix Android TV remote not working?
My Android TV Remote Control Stopped Working, How Do I Fix It?
The Android TV Remote has made your task easy and simple. Now, you can access your Android TV through your mobile and tablet.
Though it provides flawless features sometimes a user may face the Android TV Remote not working issue while using the Android TV Remote. And all the glitches that you face with the Android TV remote can be fixed by doing a few simple steps. You can go through the below information in order to rectify the issue. But before that, you should know the features of your Android TV Remote control what you can do with it.
Here’s What Your Android TV Remote Control Can Do?
- Back - Using the Back option, you can go to the previous screen or channel you were watching on your TV.
- Home - This key will take you to the home screen of your Android TV Home screen where you can find all the features.
- Play/pause - Just in case, you need to stop a video for a while and want to continue, you can pause and play the video.
- Microphone - You can use your voice as command and operate your Android TV on your voice.
- Keyboard - To find and search for anything on your TV can be found on the keyboard of your Android TV Remote Control.
On the off chance, if you see trouble in accessing the Android TV Remote, you can fix the Android TV Remote not working issue by setting up the remote. And to help you with the process here are a few steps to follow.
Steps to Set Up when Android TV Remote not working:
- At first, download the Android TV Remote Control App from Play Store.
- Then you have to connect both your mobile and Android TV to the same WiFi.
- Next, on your phone, you should open the Android TV Remote Control app.
- Select the name of your TV and a PIN will be displayed on your Android TV, you need to fill out that PIN on your phone.
- After that, click the Pair button.
This is how the Android TV remote control will start to work effectively without much of a stretch. Moreover, you will no longer worry about the Android TV Remote not working issue. On the off chance, if you see any further problem after setting up the remote. You can still get assistance from the technical support team of Android TV.