Quickbooks payroll error 30159,How to fix it?
A detailed guide on how to resolve payroll error code 30159 with Quickbooks
Quickbooks, as you might know, is one of the popular accounting software developed by small and medium-sized businesses. Further, the best thing about this software is that it is available in two forms that include on-premises and cloud-based that one can opt as per their requirement. All in all, Quickbooks is one of the software that has helped the businesses to easily manage their accounts and data.
About Payroll error code 30159 with Quickbooks
Have you noticed error code 30159 while upgrading the payroll or while working on the payrolls of your company? And now, you are wondering what exactly is this error and how can one resolve this error in time.
Well, for the users who are not aware, Quickbooks payroll error 30159 is an error that is caused because of the incorrect set up of the file on the operating system of the computer. Further, to help users, here are some of the possible causes of error code 30159:
- The company file is corrupted
- Installation error
- Windows version is not updated
- Inactive ENI status
- Windows Registration files are corrupted
- Quickbooks Payroll is not updated
- Virus or malware stored in the device
- Misconfigured Windows file
- Improper removal of hardware
How to resolve error code 301159 with Quickbooks?
For the users who are looking for information on how to resolve Quickbooks payroll error 30159, here are some of the effective solutions that one can try out. Besides, one can seek assistance from the Quickbooks support.
1. Manually update your system
For the users who are looking for Quickbooks error, the users are recommended to manually update the system by using the steps mentioned below:
- Login as administrator in the system and click on all programs option.
- Click on the Accessories and opt for System tools option.
- Then, click on the system restore option and click on restore the computer to an earlier time option.
- Further, continue until confirmation Window appears and restart the device once the process is completed.
2. Perform disk cleanup
Another quick way to resolve Quickbooks payroll error 30159 is to perform disk cleanup and check if the error still appears or not. If the issue persists, the user can hop on to the alternative solution.
3. Error scanning
- For this process, the user initially needs to download Quickbooks Payroll 30159 utility.
- Further, install the program and start scanning.
- Then, click on Fix QB errors after scanning.
- Once the process is completed, the user can restart the device.
4. Add EIN to the company file
For resolving Quickbooks payroll error 30159, the user is required to follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Initially login to Quickbooks and opt for the Payrolls option.
- Click on use my existing payroll service option and launch the Maintenance window.
- Further, click on the Add File option and mark the button against the Add EIN number.
- Then, click on the Next button and review the complete information and return to Quickbooks.
5. Opt for system restore option
- Launch the search menu and enter system restore.
- Click on the System restore option and enter the administrator password.
- Follow the steps provided by the Wizard and restore the system completely.
Thus, these are the few effective solutions that one can try out to resolve Quickbooks payroll error 30159. In case, if the issue persists, then it is suggested that the user contact the Quickbooks support for help.
Quickbooks support for assistance
For the users who have failed to resolve error code 30159 with their Quickbooks software and are worried about how they can fix this problem? Well, it’s time that you put all your worries at bay as the users are offered with Quickbooks online support where one can seek help for all the issues that they are encountering with the software.
For contacting the Quickbooks support, the user can opt for either of the listed options that include:
- Dial the toll-free number: One of the easiest ways to contact Quickbooks support is by dialing the toll-free number and seeking help.
- Via Chat: Also, the user can contact the support over a live chat and resolve all the errors in time.
- Email support: Lastly, one can send out an email to seek help for the issues they are encountering.
Besides, the user can visit the Quickbooks support page and look out for the tutorials and FAQs to find a suitable solution as per their query.