Recover Facebook Account Without Phone Number and Email
Discover the method for Facebook recovery without providing an alternate email or phone number
Facebook users quite often look forward to the account recovery, the need for which may occur due to a lost password. With the Facebook account, you can easily share posts, messages and other stuff with your friends. It is among the widely used social media platforms on the internet. The main reason why it is used by most of internet users is its simple features and security options. Although it has some great features for security also there are times users face issues. In the forgotten password situation, Facebook gives this choice to the account holders of resetting a new password through recovery. Thus resetting the account password allows the Facebook user to get back access to their current account once again. Generally, Facebook users prefer to perform account recovery through the number or alternate email. But sometimes users may ask to recover their Facebook account without their phone number and email when they cannot access it. To recover a Facebook account without security questions, you can use the info provided here in this article. More extended specifications about the Facebook account recovery without an alternate email or number is given below.
How to perform Facebook recovery without email and number?
Whenever a Facebook user is unable to access the phone number and email they request for account recovery without it. Procedure to recover a Facebook account without a phone number and email (1-802-300-4517):
- Visit the Facebook web page and select forgot account tab
- Then you get a number or email as a recovery option
- Click “no longer have access to these” to move next
- Next, you will get the option to offer a friend’s number
- Input your friend’s mobile number and hit continue
- Next, move to reveal my trusted contact and then provide the name of your trusted friend
- Now Facebook will send a code in your friend’s mobile number
- Get that code from your friend and enter in the recovery page
- Next password reset page will open after submission of code
- Now create a new login password for your Facebook account
How to perform Facebook recovery with email and phone numbers?
There is no need to recover a Facebook account without a phone number and email if the user can access these details. Hence, the process for Facebook recovery with email and phone number is enlisted below:
- Tap Forgot password on the Facebook homepage
- Next, choose a phone number or email as a recovery option
- Then type your number or email whichever you have chosen
- Next, you have to answer a security question correctly
- Hereafter, you will receive a code in chosen recovery data
- Now submit that code on the recovery page for account verification
- Hereafter, password reset page will open next
- Hence, create a new Facebook password and save it for further login purpose
Facebook recovery without security question
If you wish to recover Facebook account without security question, you can use the options of email and phone. Here are the steps of recovery for the Facebook account to regain access:
On Facebook's official website or mobile app, click on the link of the Forgot password.
Now, provide the email address or the phone number associated with Facebook account.
After providing these details, you can request for a code on the recovery email or phone number linked with Facebook, and proceed accordingly.
In the next step, enter the code in the given verification field and complete the process of recovery.
Once the account is verified, you can complete the recovery and create a new password for Facebook recovery.
Recover facebook through trusted contacts
If you wish to recover Facebook account through friends, you can follow the steps. With these easy steps, you can easily recover your account through the trusted contacts of your Facebook account:
On the Facebook webpage, you can click on Forgot password.
When you provide the username or email address, there is an option to find your account.
You can now choose the trusted friends in the list of contact.
After choosing the contacts, Facebook will send a code to them.
You can contact them personally, and ask for the code.
Once you enter the verification code in the given field, you will be given an option for creating a new password for your Facebook account.
You can finally create a new password and use it for accessing your Facebook account successfully.
In this way, you have the option to recover your Facebook account through friends. It must be done only with the friends you trust, as it is a matter of security.
How can I recover my Facebook account by identifying friends?
Would you like to resolve the issues which you are facing with the Facebook account? If so, then don't worry as you will regain access to your account. Facebook is one of the popular and secure platforms that is used by millions of people all across the globe. It is used for posting pictures, videos and can play online games and many more. If you are wondering about can I recover my Facebook account through friends, you need to follow the given procedure carefully.
Simple procedure to recover the Facebook account:
If you want to know can I recover my Facebook account through friends, you are supposed to go through the below-mentioned steps.
- To initiate the recovery process, you are required to navigate to the official Login page of Facebook and then click on Forgot Account? Option.
- On the next move, you need to enter the phone number, email address, or username in the respective fields to find your account and then tap the Search tab.
- After that, you have to select your account and then tap on the Continue button.
- Then, you are required to select the recovery process such as using phone, email, or other sources, and then click on No longer have access to these? Option.
- Now, you need to tap on the Reveal My Trusted Contacts link and then enter the name of one of your trusted contacts.
- Lastly, your friend will get a verification code or link by which you can easily recover your Facebook account.
However, by going through the above-mentioned steps, you can effortlessly recover your Facebook account through friends in a very simple and hassle-free manner. If you have some problem regarding Facebook account recovery, you can freely contact the customer support team for instant and desired assistance.
Recover suspended Facebook account
A Facebook account gets suspended when the rules of Facebook are violated by the user. After the suspension, they have to recover the account to reuse it. To recover a suspended Facebook account, you can use different recovery options. One of the recovery options is as follows:
You can use the Google account linked to the Facebook account for recovery.
In this option, you will get the recovery link or security code in the Google account.
When you click the recovery link or enter the code in the given field, your ownership is verified.
Finally, you will be able to recover your account.
This is how you can recover your suspended Facebook account.
Hence, the process to recover Facebook account without phone number and email is explained as above. As well as the explanation for the account recovery with these details is also given here. Hence, you can successfully get back the access to your Facebook account without any hurdle by using given details. For any kind of issues or queries, you can contact the technical support of Facebook. All the contact options are available easily and through various platforms. In case you failed to process the Facebook account recovery successfully, Due to 24x7 availability, it becomes easier to get in touch with their customer support team for help.