Know about Delta Airlines Flight Change Policy:
Are you stuck in traffic and got late to board the flight? Or your meeting went on so long that you could not reach on time at the airport? Or if it's just a change in plan? Whatever the reason is, everything is affecting your travel and bookings. But, travel smarter as you can choose to change your flight and manage your reservations.
Now, this flexibility is provided to you by Delta Airlines and if you have booked this airline then you can proceed without hassle. And to know how to change Delta Airlines you can follow the steps below.
Learn How to Change Delta Airlines in Simple Steps!
1. Open a web browser and go to the official website of Delta Airlines.
2. Tap on “Manage Travel” option of the airline from the page that is displayed in front of you.
3. Enter the booking or reservations number and last name in the space and tap “Next”.
4. A new page gets displayed with itinerary details and you can tap on the required booking.
5. Choose the option of “Change Flight” from the flight details section and move further.
6. Choose the flight from the list and then enter personal details along with payment details.
7. The changes done will be mailed to you over the email that you entered at the time of booking.
Point to be noted in Delta Airlines Flight Change Policy!
1. If you happen to change your flight within 24 hours of booking then you can proceed for free.
2. If you have crossed 24 hours then according to Delta Airlines flight change policy you can still change the flight but will be asked to pay for a flight change fee.
To know more about the policy, you can contact the customer service of your travel companion.
Tell us what you're looking for and we'll make a solution for it. Contact us!
Disclaimer: The information contain in InstantTFN is for general support purposes and while we endeavour to keep the information available in this website up to date, suitable and correct, we make no representations to be connected or associated with any of the brand or company and the logos or brand name used in InstantTFN is for reference purpose only.