How to do a Group booking for flights?
The airlines these days provide various booking options, and group booking is one of them. In case you travel with a group of 10 or more people, you can use the group booking options and enjoy various offers and discounts that do not apply to individual bookings.
For group flight booking, you need to submit a group booking request in advance through an online or offline method. Once you share the request, the airline offers you the best quotation. You can discover more details about group bookings in the article, so let's get started.
How can you proceed with the Group booking?
If you want to proceed with the group booking, here is the detailed step-by-step method you shall follow:
- Open any browser and go to the airline's official website.
- Search for group travel on the homepage, and you can visit the group travel page.
- There, navigate and click on the 'Book your group travel now' button.
- On the next page, the group travel request form will appear; select group customer type.
- Based on the selection, an extended group booking will open up.
- Provide details in the form, and click on the 'Continue' button.
- You shall submit the form by providing the correct and complete information.
- Once done, the customer representative of the airline will connect with you soon and proceed with your booking once the quotation is confirmed.
How to get Group booking discounts?
The airline claims to offer various deals and discounts if you opt for a group booking. Moreover, if you wonder how to avail Group booking discounts, here are various tips you can follow:
- Visit the airline's website: The airlines keep their website updated with the latest deals and offers. If you want to book a group flight ticket with a particular airline, ensure that you visit the website frequently.
- Talk to the airlines: You must speak to your airlines directly because the customer service has all the latest information about group deals and offers, and they can help you provide the best discounts.
- Book Early: When you apply for group booking early, the tickets you get are cheaper than last-minute bookings. Besides, you have enough time to wait for the upcoming sales and deals, if applicable.
- Compare travel websites: Many online travel websites are available these days, offering the best prices and discounts. In case you are looking forward to booking your group travel flight ticket, make sure to compare the travel websites and proceed with the one that offers low prices and the best service.
Group booking terms and conditions
Whether you need to reserve Group booking for flights international or domestic destination, there are certain terms and conditions you should adhere to:
- You can make a group booking by submitting the group request form online and speaking to your airline directly. In case you don't prefer this option, you can also get help from a third party.
- If you want to make a group booking, the number of passengers in your group should be ten or more than that. Besides, most airlines do not consider infants as part of a group because they don't occupy any seats on the plane.
- Some airlines allow you to submit the names of passengers in your group up to 7 days or a week before departure.
- Group bookings are considered flexible because you can easily make changes to the booking, and modify tickets.
Conclusion: By reading the details in this article, you must understand how to make group bookings for flights. Besides, group booking online is quite simple; you can easily submit the request form and get the best quote. Moreover, you can visit your airline's official website to get more details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Recent Travel Blogs