How do I Get a refund from Aeromexico?
Aeromexico is the air carrier of Mexico, which is based in Mexico City. It offers the best services and amenities to its passengers at a cheap rate. Suppose you have booked a seat with Aeromexico, and for some reason, you had to cancel it. You might be willing to know the method for getting all your money back. In this document, you will get the complete information on the procedures that must be followed to receive the refund for the canceled flight.
Policies for Receiving a Refund from Aeromexico:
In case you have canceled your flight and are confronting issues in tracking down the ways to claim your refund or have received money after deduction. You might be willing to know the reason behind it, so in this case, you are instructed to read the terms and conditions of the airline for the refund before you proceed to cancel your flight. The Aeromexico refund policy is mentioned below:
- If you cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking, you are entitled to a complete refund. However, if you do not cancel your flight in 24 hours, the airline will deduct a cancellation fee and initiate the remaining amount to source payment as a refund.
- If you have a third party involved in the middle of the booking, you should reach the agent for any query related to a refund.
- If the flight is delayed by more than three hours, you can cancel your flight and receive a full refund.
- If the flight is canceled by the airline for a technical reason, then you are entitled to receive a complete refund.
- At times, you might have to cancel your flight for a medical reason and can apply for a full refund, but you must present the medical documents to the airline.
Ways to get an Aeromexico refund:
In certain circumstances, it happens that you have to cancel your flight due to an unforeseen situation. In this case, you might be willing to know the sources to get back your complete refund. You are entitled to receive the total amount for your refund for cancellation if you follow the policies and procedures mentioned in the document. However, the ways by which you can expect to claim a complete refund are through mobile apps or by visiting the airport.
Request refund from Aeromexico online steps:
You might now be aware of Aeromexico's refund policies; now, you can request a refund from Aeromexico. You need to go through some procedures to apply for a refund. You are suggested to fill out a refund form, and the section given below will inform you how to ask for a refund from Aeromexico.
- Go to the official website of Aeromexico.
- At the top of the page, locate the "Manage my Booking" tab and put the passenger's last name and the booking reference code.
- Hit the Retrieve booking to get the booking information.
- Once you reach the booking details, move to the menu and tap on the Refund option.
- Get a form on the next page. Complete the form, mention the flight details, and state the reason to cancel your flight.
- Submit the form and wait for the airline to complete the formalities and proceed with the refund.
Aeromexico refund request via phone:
If you are facing problems in claiming a refund through the Aeromexico refund form, you can also get quick assistance from Aeromexico customer service through a phone call. You need to place a call with the customer service department through their official phone number, which is 1-800-237-6639, and appeal to them for the compensation amount. You need to inform the airline representative about the booking itineraries along with the personal details and inquire about the refund.
How long it takes to get a refund from Aeromexico?
If you applied for the airfare reimbursement, you may expect to receive a complete refund for the same within seven business days. However, the amount will be generated through cash, electronic bank transfer, bank order, bank check, or cash.
From the details stated above, you might now have clarity about Aeromexico's customer service refund policy and procedures. If you want to gain further information about the same, you need to go through its official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Recent Travel Blogs