Guide on United Airlines Group Booking
Planning a group trip with United Airlines? Streamline your booking process with our comprehensive guide. Whether it's a corporate outing, family reunion, or school trip, United Airlines offers convenient group booking services to simplify your travel arrangements. From coordinating flights to managing reservations, our dedicated team is here to assist you every step of the way. For personalized assistance and inquiries, contact our group booking hotline at 1-800-UNITED-1.
United Airlines Group Booking Policy:
Policies have been made so that they can help the passengers as well as the airlines. If passengers are traveling with their family and friends, then they can avail of the feature of group booking easily. However, to book the seats, you must be eligible according to the United Airlines group booking policy. Following are the United Airlines group booking policies that will help you to get a broader view:
- For the group reservation, the minimum number of passengers must be 10. Below 10 any passenger will not be allowed to fill out the form to offer the group booking quote.
- Sports teams having 6 players or more than 6 members are allowed to make a reservation for the group booking.
- United Airlines informs the passengers within 2 business days after receiving their request for United Group quotes.
How to Book Group Travel with United?
Book online, through the official website united.com or your preferred travel agent, or connect with our dedicated group booking hotline at 1-800-426-1122. Let's tailor your group's journey together for an unforgettable experience. You need to share all the details like the total number of passengers, destination, nature of the trip, day, and other documented proofs that will help the United support team to reserve your seats. Follow the steps below to get United Airlines group reservations by applying few steps:
Online Steps for United Group Booking:
- Navigate through the site of United Airlines www.united.com
- Here, select the option either Group or Sport.
- Follow the steps as appearing on the screen.
- Fill out all the credentials accurately.
- And finally, submit the form immediately.
- Soon, the agent will let you know about your group reservation.
Contact customer service at United for Group Booking:
United Airlines accommodates the authority to talk with the customer service of United on the call. Passengers hailing from the US and Canada can use the United Airlines group booking phone number 1-800-426-1122. If you are not from the US or Canada, then you need to contact your regional United Customer Contact Center. Here, you will find different countries and regions; you need to select the countries to get the phone number, and then you need to follow the below stated process:
- Dial the United Group Travel helpdesk at 1-800-426-1122.
- Select your primary language to start the communication.
- Now, you must focus on the instruction offered by the automated machine.
- Follow the prompts by typing the correct numbers.
- The agent of United will connect with you on the call.
- Ask for help, and the agent will help you with your group booking.
Request a United Group quote
While planning the vacation, what if you get the facility to make a group booking for your family and friends; that would be great. United Airlines has a group booking feature where you have to offer a quote to the airlines. A few facilities have been discussed here that will be provided to the passengers flying through group booking:
- Passenger gets special perks and deals while making reservations for their group.
- Passengers will be allowed to do the priority check-in; this will save you time.
- Passengers do not have to worry about the price as United offers affordable fares for group booking.
- To ease the process of money transactions, United offers different payment facilities to passengers.
Who is eligible for an online group travel quote?
As you know, there are a few eligibility criteria for the United online group travel quote; passengers are allowed only if they fulfill the criteria set by United itself. If you wish to book the United Airlines group travel seats, then the following are the criteria that must be fulfilled:
- Number of passengers 10 or more: The total number of passengers needs to be at least 10 or maybe more than that. If you do not meet with these criteria you will not be allowed to offer the quote.
- Billing addresses must be in the US and Canada: Passengers who belong to the US and Canada are entitled to make a group booking with the United. This means their billing address must be in US and Canada to book the flight.
- 6 or more members of the sports team: Members from the sports team are eligible to fly using the group booking with United; the total number must be at least 6.
Passengers can enjoy th group booking while flying with United Airlines. The United Airlines group booking international can be done by using the above-mentioned phone number. Hopefully, this post will help you in reserving the seats readily. If you need more help, you can explore the FAQs section on the United website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Recent Travel Blogs