Does booking.com Give Money Back?
Yes, booking.com gives money back to you if you follow the refund policy wisely and with appropriate knowledge. The policy is made under the supervision of the senior authorities and makes it easier for you to receive the money back into your account details without any delay. The policy maintains a trustworthy relationship and decorum among authority and clients.
What are booking.com Refund Policy?
- If you have applied for the refund within 24 hours of flight cancellation, you will get the money back to your account without deducting the cancellation charges.
- If you have applied for a refund after 24 hours of flight cancellation, you will get the money back to your account after deducting the cancellation fees.
- If your flight gets delayed or canceled due to technical issues or weather conditions, then in that case, you can apply for a refund, and the authority will provide money back to your account without deducting the cancellation charges.
- In case your family member gets died due to some medical problem and eventually, your flight gets canceled because you are unable to board the flight then, in that case, you can submit the supporting document to the authority following that the airline will do the verification based on that you will receive the money back to your account without deduction of the cancellation charges.
How do I ask for a refund from booking.com?
You can ask for the booking. Com for a refund by making a phone call via the toll-free number 1 (888) 850-3958 and also ask about the booking.com refund status through this helpline number.
- You can go through the official page of booking.com.
- Then move to the contact us tab and click on it.
- After that, select the call us option, and the page will open on the screen.
Dial the Booking.com refund contact number 1 (888) 850-3958 on the screen and connect to the customer service executive after following the IVR instruction.
- Press 1 for flight status
- Press 2 to manage my booking
- Press 3 for a refund request
- Press 4 to talk with the customer service executive
- Press # to disconnect the call
After connecting with the representative, you can provide the booking details, and according to that, the live person will put in the refund request and let you know about the booking.com refund status. At last, you will receive the confirmation mail on your registered email id.
How do you get a refund from booking.com?
- First Visit to booking.com and login into it.
- Then, click on the "Manage my booking" page and enter the booking details.
- Booking reference number and last name, then click on submit.
- The list of flights will be displayed on the screen, and tap on your suitable flight and click on the cancel button.
- After successful cancellation, you can apply for a refund by filling out the form with the necessary details and depositing it to the authority.
- At last, the authority will drop the confirmation code message on your registered email id.
How long does it take to get a refund from Booking.com?
Once you have applied for the refund, the booking.com refund time will be around seven working days after processing your request; you will get your money back to your respective payment mode used for purchasing the flight ticket.
If your booking.com refund is not received, you can call on the toll-free number 1 (888) 850-3958 mentioned, which will connect you to the professional who will resolve your query as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions