How do I talk to someone from hotels com?
Hotel.com can be your perfect booking reservation when you are taking a trip. You can talk to Hotel.com customer service when you want to complain or discuss any query related to your reservation with them. You have several modes to get in touch with you, such as phone numbers, chat services, social media, and many more. You can approach their customer service from more than one communication channel to improve your chances of talking to them.
What are Hotels.com contact details?
You can contact them on various channels such as phone number and email in the following manner:
Phone number: To speak to someone at hotel.com for your specific request dial, hotel.com Telephone Number (866) 223-2092 and get a live agent. Remember that phone numbers are sometimes busy because many customers call simultaneously, so be patient as you use this contact mode to talk to them. The Hotels.com customer service hours are from 8 AM to midnight. So you can call them during this time.
Email: You can get their access via email when you get in touch with them at email@example.com. Using this contact channel, you can get the latest information related to your query.
How do I speak to someone from Hotels.com?
- First, dial the hotel.com customer service number (866) 223-2092.
- Your call will be connected to the IVR instructions.
- Press 1 to new/existing bookings.
- Press 2 to change your bookings.
- Press 3 to cancel your bookings.
- Press 4 for billing.
- Press 9 to speak to their agent.
- You can follow these instructions to communicate with their customer agent. You can press the keys separately if your query is related to it. In these steps, you can learn about how do I contact Hotels.com by phone to speak to them.
What are the alternative methods to reach a person at Hotels.com?
The alternative methods to reach Hotel.com are as follows:
Through chat support:
You can get them at the chat support in the following steps:
Go to the website of Hotels.com.
Click on the Support button.
On the next page, you will get the Contact Us option.
Look for the Chat icon present at the bottom of your screen.
You will get a chat box as you click on it to speak with the agent.
The virtual agent is updated with the latest information, so you can speak to them about all the information you need.
Through social media:
You can get them on social media on the following channels:
- Facebook: You can make friends and message them on this platform. You can search the Hotels.com account and send a message to them to talk to them.
- Twitter: You can mention them in your tweet to get a quick revert.
- Instagram: You can get them by messaging on this application.
How do I escalate the problem with Hotels.com?
You can escalate the problem with them by different modes, as in the section below:
You can contact them by their phone number to discuss your problem with them. You can go through the IVR instructions, and then you will get to speak to them.
Chat service is available to speak with the Hotel.com customer service to get all the updates and complaints. It is a quicker mode of communication.
Email service will help you to get your query within a few days but is a reliable communication medium to escalate your problem.
You can submit the complaint form to tell them about your problem. Customer service takes it very seriously, and they will give you a response.
Social media platforms can prove a boon as you reach out to the customer agent via these channels.
Frequently Asked Questions