How do I stop Norton's auto-renewal?
The information in the article is directed toward explaining to the website visitor how to stop norton'sNorton automatic renewal. The information below should be used by people who want to turn off or cancel the Norton auto-renewal service for their product to avoid future automatic billing or renewal. Sometimes, we purchase new Norton products and must cancel the service on a previously purchased product. Follow the steps to stop Norton auto-renewal:
- To initiate the process, you need to sign in to your Norton account.
- Now click on my subscription tab next to the Norton product you want to disable for auto-renewal.
- Next, move the slider to off.
- A message will be visible asking, 'Do you really want to stop your auto-renewal subscription.'
- After that, choose the reason for stopping the auto-renewal service from the drop-down menu.
- To proceed, click on continue.
- When you complete the process, a message will pop up saying you must renew the service manually when it expires next time.
- You risk losing your Norton protection if you forget to renew the service before it expires.
Do remember that stopping the auto-renewal subscription will make you an easier target for dangerous online threats until you renew your subscription again manually.
Note: If, even after stopping your Norton auto-renewal subscription, you will receive a confirmation email with the order details, the subscription is extended by 12 months. In that case, you should submit a Norton auto-renewal complaint by calling Norton's customer care executive by dialing 1 (855) 815-2726. The live person will look into the matter and give you the best possible solution for your concern.
What are the effects of stopping Norton's auto-renewal subscription?
The following are the effects of stopping Norton subscription renewal automatically:
- The subscription will continue until the payment has been made, and once the term is over, the subscription will automatically renew.
- When the auto-renewal subscription stops, the benefits associated with it will automatically stop.
- If you have add-on subscriptions linked to primary subscriptions, canceling Noton's renewal main subscription will also cancel the auto-renewal service of the add-on subscription.
How can I cancel my Norton subscription?
To cancel your Norton subscription via phone, dial Norton cancel subscription phone number 1 (855) 815-2726. Norton's website says the best days to call their customer team are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. Customers are less likely to use this method of stopping auto-renewal because they find the online method easier and more convenient. But users who want to avoid using the online method can seek help from the Norton customer care team. To use the phone call method, follow the steps below:
- Dial 1 (855) 815-2726, Norton cancels the subscription phone number and waits to connect.
- Dial key 0 to subscribe to Norton.
- Dial key 1 to learn about Norton's subscription fee.
- Dial key 2 if Norton is not working.
- Dial key 3 if you want to cancel your Norton subscription.
- Dial key 4 to get assistance from Norton's customer care executive.
- Dial the key that assists you in connecting with a live person that can provide you with a solution.
- Once Norton's live person is connected with you, ask him to cancel your subscription.
- He will ask you a reason.
- Once your subscription is canceled, hang up the call.
If you use Norton on your Android mobile or tablet, in that case, you need to use the steps below to cancel your subscription. If Norton was purchased from its official website, the user must visit it, log in with Norton's credentials, and click on manage my subscription. After that, use, cancel my subscription renewal; on the following webpage, click cancel the subscription and select a reason. Next, click on Close to end the process. If you have downloaded Norton from the Google play store, you need to adhere to the steps below:
- Jump to the Google Play Store and click on your profile icon.
- Next, choose payments and subscriptions.
- After that, select Norton and click on cancel the subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions