How do I speak to a human at TELUS?
Telus is a Canadian telecommunication company that deals in entertainment, smart home automation, and IPTV television. However, Telus also offers internet access to users. The Telus customer support services are incredible, ensuring users get the support as soon as possible. In a condition, if you are facing hurdles while using any Telus products, you can avail of the support from Telus by connecting through the below-mentioned methods.
How can I talk to a person at Telus?
Telus provides phone call services, allowing you to connect with the Telus customer service department. Phone calls offer you direct and real-time support from Telus. A human touch makes the phone call channel different from other communication methods. The Telus phone number is mentioned in the next few lines. The points to start the call with Telus are discussed below points:
- Use the customer helpline number of Telus 1 (866) 771-9666 or 1 (802) 722-2574
- For a smooth interaction, choose your language.
- Afterward, keep following the automated voice.
- To connect with the executive of Telus, dial @.
- Wait for some time; the agent will address your call.
- Share the problem that you are facing with the agent.
- The agent will offer you the support that fits you best.
What are the alternative ways to communicate with Telus?
The Telus customer service team ensures that the users resolve their problems. Telus understands that it can be challenging to deal with technicalities while using the various Telus products and services. Hence, the Telus 24-hour customer service works non-stop and offers support to the customers. If a consumer wants to connect with Telus other than a phone call, they can contact the help center of Telus by approaching the below-mentioned methods:
- Use the live chat feature to get help from Telus
- Jot down an email to Telus
- Get support on the social media platform of Telus
How can I start using the Telus live chat?
To get live assistance from Telus, use the chat support option. Chat offers you the authority to share your problems in written form. If users want to skip talking over a phone call, they can switch to the live chat method. To get desired results by using Telus 24 hour customer service live chat, you need to follow the steps cited below:
- Reach out to the official website of Telus.
- In the top bar, click on the Support icon.
- Hit the chat symbol on the prompted page.
- A chat pop-up will appear on the page.
- You need to answer some questions.
- Soon, the virtual assistant will join the chat.
How can I send an email to Telus?
Another method to connect with Telus is writing an email. Here, your conversation with Telus remains in the documented form. Use email to resolve queries like connectivity issues and other different problems. If you are looking for a convenient channel to contact Telus, you can instantly approach TELUS email support. Learn the points mentioned below if you want to send an email:
- Log in to your email account.
- Mention the reason for writing the email.
- Further, elaborate on your problem.
- Include your contact information.
- Now, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will get a response from Telus in 3-4 working days.
How can I connect with Telus on social media sites?
Telus is available on various platforms like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Social media helps Telus enhance its accessibility among users. One can share problems and feedback and even get updates about Telus services. Suppose you want to connect with Telus on Twitter, then have a look:
- Log in to your Twitter account.
- Visit the search box and look for a Telus account.
- Now, here, you will see a message tab.
- Hit the tab and start writing your issues.
- Provide other mandatory details as well.
- Finally, send the message with Telus.
- An agent will connect with you after a while.
To begin with, Telus offers a diverse range of products and services related to telecommunication. Dial Telus customer service telephone and get the desired help. If you want another contact method besides phone calls, then you can contact them by email, chat, or other different methods. If your problem persists, you are suggested to find your answers in the FAQs available on the Telus website.
Frequently Asked Questions